WHEW! I forgot how productive good napping days can be! Well, good naps for the kiddos, not me. But, I think all I got done was actually WAY more exciting than taking a nap...
I made banana bread (Just because I had bananas I needed to use! Not FOR something. That’s kind of a big deal for me.). It was deemed totally delicious by Peter.
I made lasagna rolls, which will be for two meals this week!
I made more pears for Aubrey. I’ve made a ton more of her food than Logan’s, going well (carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, pears, and applesauce, plus bananas and avocados, of course, the easy ones!
I made spinach and chicken salad, for tonight’s dinner!
Then, somebody woke up, and I got a helper! This is one of my favorite stages, where they are content to hang out, lay with dishes, and just watch you!
Oh but wait, then I also made 2 casseroles for tomorrow’s breakfast at school!
Yahoo! I am domestic goddess for today only! All in 2.5 hours!
Oh, and might I add that’s the longest nap Aubrey has ever had? Awesome, awesome, awesome. If I ever have that third baby (SHUT UP) maybe I’ll finally really remember that better napping comes around 6/7 months. Knock on wood. A lot.
And, now I’ve messed up nap time, for sure. Darn talking about it on the internet.
The lasagna rolls are really good! You'll enjoy!! Ad I am super jealous of your 2.5 hour nap time.
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes, that was a good afternoon!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. I'm still barely getting dinner cooked in the evenings.
ReplyDelete