Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Laughing and Learning

So when in the world was the last time I put video on here? It has been forever. Let’s see if I can remember how to do this…

Here’s Aubrey showing some of her giggles at dinner tonight. The funniest part was that I wasn’t doing anything, just smiling at her. Apparently I am hi-lar-ious.

Aubrey’s giggles…

Then I decided to get Logan counting in all his languages. There are two funny things about this. One, I have NO idea what he’s saying in Chinese, Vietnamese, or Laotian. Two, I don’t even know how to say the word Laotian. Logan even corrects me. He is smarter than me, for sure.

Logan counting

And there’s your peek into our lives for the night, pure excitement!

1 comment:

  1. OK, the counting video is seriously amazing!!! I thought i was awesome because i can count to ten in French...Logan got to 20 in multiple languages!!!

    ReplyDelete