Bathtubs are drama, aren’t they? And there are so many stages – sponge bath when their cord stump is still there, then that whole infant tub with sling, then infant tub alone, then with Logan we did the ducky tub, then the regular tub, and eventually he started taking baths in our big garden tub. Not to mention showers. Good grief!
A few nights ago I decided it was time to put Aubrey in the regular tub, and of course I wanted to do her bath at the same time as Logan’s, because come on, time saver. And fun! The first night I forgot the camera, but tonight, Peter came prepared. What resulted was an attempt to get ONE decent picture. And it was impossible, because they were both having too much fun to look at the camera at the same time.
He took 41 pictures. 41. And this is the best we got.
This is the funniest, for sure. I mean seriously, look at those faces! Logan looks like “I KNOW, I am looking at the cam,era! COME ON!” And Aubrey is all, “Leave me alone and let me splash this water people!”
Oh, but she was happy!
And so was Logan!
Adds one more fun element to the evenings, for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment