Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

  • Logan did not freak out in the middle of the night last night. I think Tuesday night he actually may have had a night terror. I was a little worried about a repeat, I’m glad we avoided it.
  • I’m thankful teaching has taught me to watch my language. In the car. Today Logan said, “That truck driver does not know how to drive!” I’m glad that’s the worst he’s learned from me!
  • McDonalds Sweet Tea. Yum.
  • Aubrey smiles! They aren’t constant yet but we have gotten a few and it is SO great!
  • Pinterest. I may never buy a cookbook again.
  • Morning naps with Aubrey. I’m really going to miss those!
  • My dad helping to make sure we’re always safe when driving.
  • We’ve made it to 6 weeks breastfeeding! Small goals help me a lot. Next goal, 3 months.

Hope you have lots to be thankful for today!

1 comment: