Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

  • Hubby…2 kiddos awake at the same time in the middle of the night, one who needs to nurse = how do single parents do it?
  • Hair bows. They are so cute.
  • Frozen pizza. We are thankful for this a lot.
  • Nightly time with the hubs. It only involves us watching tv together while Aubrey (hopefully) is asleep on one of our shoulders, but it’s a nice quiet time together.
  • Bestie’s mom and my mom – they have both been so much help with her shower this weekend, moms are fabulous!
  • The rock n play – still really, really thankful for that.
  • Bulldozers, trash trucks, and people working outside. They are a great distraction for an agitated 2 year old!
  • KJ is coming this weekend! So excited!
  • Also excited that we have an actual guest room in the new house. It’s fabulous news for not just us but the guests too!
  • The music stations on tv. Logan’s dancing keeps me laughing SO hard.
  • Yesterday for some reason I got all emotional when Logan kept saying “mommy” as in wow, how in the world did I get here and how am I so lucky? It can be so overwhelming, but oh, this mom thing is great.
  • Getting to see lots of friends this weekend! So excited.
  • Celebrating Bestie this weekend! Because she deserves LOTS of celebrating. I am always, always so thankful for her.

And now, gulp, I am going to try to take both kids to the grocery store for the first time. I’m sure you’ll hear how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! The first time is always a challenge but when you've accomplished it, it feels like you accomplished amazing things and want to shout it to anyone who will listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the grocery store went well. It's always an adventure.

    ReplyDelete