Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!

Sometimes I wonder how this happened.

IMG_1120

How these two wonderful little people came into my life and changed it completely. The sleepless nights, the worries, the whining, the messes…they are so far outweighed by the hugs, smiles, snuggles, and watching their personalities come out.

I often question whether I’m a good mom. Do I do enough? Do they know how much I love them? My house is messy, I don’t cook fabulous meals, I am so not crafty and I pin a lot on Pinterest that results in, well, nothing.

But I love them. I love the changes they have made in my life, the changes they have made in me. I love the hard moments and the tears. I feel so blessed and lucky to be their mommy.

And my mom? She’s pretty fabulous too.

IMG_1123

We have been through so much and she does so much for us. See? Blessed and lucky again.

We got to talk to Grandma K today too and wish her a Happy Mother’s Day! We are some very, very lucky people.

Did I mention I got to take a nap today too? See? Truly blessed!

2 comments: