- Oh good grief, Time Magazine. I could care less about the extended breast feeding thing, to each their own. But, really, that headline? “Are You Mom Enough?” I mean really, I think most moms ask themselves that everyday and struggle enough with it, must we see it as a headline screaming at us in the grocery store checkout line too?
- Logan continues to not sleep well at night. He’s still a little stuffy and I think that’s part of it. We’re also going through a “I’m scared” phase, and I do not like it one bit.
- Aubrey sleeps like…well, a 6 week old. I really hate that people think babies should sleep great and always ask about it. Yes, she wakes up every 2 – 3 hours, or more often. Guess what? That’s NORMAL. Oh, I ranted about this when Logan was little too. Clearly it annoys me.
- I need to go to the eye doc so badly…I am sure my prescription has changed. I am going blind, for sure.
- I never told you how the grocery store with 2 kids went…great! I put Aubrey in the Moby, Logan in the front part of the cart, and it was great. I’m too terrified to put the car seat in the front part because of all the stories of them tipping over, so I needed a different plan, and it worked! Ha, this time…we’ll see about next time!
- My throat hurts. Shhh, if we don’t talk about it it will go away.
- We have a really, really full and fun weekend planned. I’m way excited…hopefully good pics will follow of our adventures!
For more leftovers, visit Danifred!
I agree about the Time article...as if we don't get judged enough for our choices.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear grocery shopping went well. 17.5 months later, I still get a bit nervous about going with both of them!
I think the cover is offensive and I feel bad for that kid who now has to grow up with that picture to haunt him. I am all for breastfeeding as I am doing it now and did with the boys but I don't wanna see others whipping it out as I don't do that for anyone else. It is a private very personal thing and should stay that way. They could have had her on the cover with her son and told her story without him on her breast for God knows how many takes to get it right. Truly offensive to me
ReplyDeletePersonally I never mastered the kid standing on a stool breast feeding thing. If they wanted attention for their dying magazine, they got it. Dummies.
ReplyDelete