Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

  • There is a baby sleeping on my chest. She wakes up every 2 – 3 hours at night, but she has the biggest eyes that just make me melt. So thankful.
  • I am beyond thankful that Logan’s temp was only 98.2 this morning.
  • Also thankful that he wanted to go to school. I was afraid after 3 days away he would put up a fight. But he was SO excited.
  • Thankful for his wonderful teacher, who was so sweet when she saw him this morning. She just hugged him, was so excited and he was so happy. We are truly blessed to have found her.
  • A colleague at work for making something a little easier for me to accomplish today, and keeping the germs away (ahem. ridiculousness!).
  • The weather – it is gorgeous!
  • Moby wrap! I had a Moby with Logan but I didn’t like it. I think I was too nervous to use it. I gave it to KJ to borrow with her youngest, and she brought it back to me this weekend, and helped me use it. Her help plus some YouTube videos = wonderful. I love it!
  • My parents for a grocery trip on Sunday and Monday. And a meal!
  • M for making goodies for Bestie’s shower. SO delicious!
  • 2 of our good friends had birthdays this week – on the same day! B and E, hope you had great days!
  • Hubby for his help!

Happy Almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way with the Moby! I tried it once with Sammy and it was traumatic for both of us and I never tried it again. Presley's birth club mamas kept raving about it so I tried it again with the help of YouTube and I was converted! We used it for a really long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby wearing. It's time I check out some videos myself to expand my wrapping options.

    ReplyDelete