Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

  • I think I type 50% of my blogs one handed now. You thought I had typos before, that was nothing!
  • This happens because I can nurse with no hands once she latches on the left side, but not the right, I need at least one hand there.  I’m strange.
  • Peter and I went out on a child-free date tonight! Dinner and ice cream. My parents watched the kiddos and all was great!
  • Aubrey just tooted for 15 seconds straight.
  • Oh good grief, I said tooted. I feel like I can’t type the “f” word, mostly because first graders call it the “f” word which makes me feel like it’s a bad word.
  • I have stopped the past 2 books I’ve been reading in the middle. I never do that. I finally just found the new Diane Chamberlain, I think I’ll get through this one.
  • Aubrey has some CRAZY hair on the back of her ears. I’m hoping it falls out like the hair on baby’s heads does sometimes. Or, well, we’ll love it and think it’s cute if it doesn’t.
  • I think my milk has excess lipase again. Really hoping Aubrey will just take it like Logan did. It’s only an issue when you have to store it and it just makes it taste funny, it’s not bad or anything.
  • Could nursing make me any thirstier?
  • I am in love with my new shampoo. I forgot how much I love Moroccan Oil.
  • Danifred already shared it, but since I have a thing with being terrified of crib bumpers too, I thought I’d pass this link along. Yes, I am paranoid. We use breathable bumpers with Logan, but after just now doing a little researching we may not even use those with Aubrey. Just not worth it. Ahem, off of soapbox now.

Want more leftovers? Visit Danifred!

1 comment:

  1. My hairdresser recently recommend Moroccan oil, but I don't think it was in a shampoo. What do you use? I've seriously been considering getting some even though it's expensive.

    ReplyDelete