Well, all good things must come to an end, and summer is one of them. Logan and I head back to work and “school” tomorrow. I’m excited to get back into the routine, but I’ll miss my routine with my little man: our morning walks ending with swinging at the park, running errands, and lots and lots of playing. Fortunately, all of those things can be done on the weekend and evenings too! And, before you know it we’ll be at Thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break and…summer 2011!
Logan would like to report on what he did on his summer vacation…
“I learned some great climbing skills.”
“I learned how to crawl away from mommy very fast! Luckily I like to crawl towards her too.”
“I figured out how to climb the stairs and made it all the way up to the landing today, with mommy close behind me.”
“I took a few naps…sometimes good, sometimes not so great, but I’m working on it (Oh, and I grew 6 teeth too!)!”
“I learned to pull up to stand and I like to practice all the time!”
“Daddy took me flying everyday.”
“I’ve started practicing walking too. I’ll be off before you know it!”
“I got lots of practice being cute, cute, cute, and mommy just loved playing with me!”
Our Logan has grown up so much this summer! Here’s a picture of him from the first day of summer, June 21…
Here he is tonight…
Our little baby is growing up!
I did a “Things I Don’t Want to Forget” right before I went back to work from maternity leave. So here it is again…
Things I Don’t Want to Forget…almost 10 months old!
- Our morning walks ending with swinging at the Tot Lot. He loves swinging SO much!
- Rocking him to sleep…yes, it’s not the best habit, but oh my goodness is it wonderful. I don’t do it every night, I promise…but when he needs me to, I love it!
- How much he loves the water – ocean, pools, baths
- What a good boy he was at all the restaurants I drug him to this summer.
- The day I gave him prunes for breakfast…I will never give him a whole container again!
- Shoulder bites…I think he thinks he’s giving me kisses…but ow, they hurt!
- Donald Duck Bunny with new batteries and how hard Peter and I laughed at his super fast quacking!
- That wonderful babbling – love, love, love it.
- Josh and Joey playing with him at the beach. So cute!
- Him chasing Abby…all.day.long.
- That wonderful smile. Love it.
Can’t wait to see what new things await us!
No comments:
Post a Comment