Tomorrow is our second anniversary! It’s hard to believe how much has happened in two years. Grandma and Grandpa F watched Logan for the night so we could go out and celebrate!
We went to see Eclipse…yes, we are WAY slow on this. The funnier thing is that the last movie we saw…was New Moon. Wow, how our lives have changed! Last time I fell asleep for about an hour. Hey, I was nursing a baby virtually around the clock, Logan was only 6 weeks old! This time I managed to make it through the whole movie.
Here we are before the movie started, a self-portrait:
Then we went to my favorite restaurant, PF Changs, and had a great dinner, including the delicious lettuce wraps:
We came home and had a bottle of wine that friends had given us at my wedding shower. It was supposed to be for our first anniversary, but I was pregnant so we decided to save it for this one!
We had a great night, but were ready to see our Logan this morning! He had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa F and even slept pretty well for them. He has been a little crankier than usual today, which I think may be related to the fact that he has FOUR top teeth coming in at once. But, I managed to get a few cute shots today…
I made him sweet potato pancakes this afternoon…he’s still not quite sure about them (I think they are DELICIOUS and could be a dessert, seriously!).
Trying to bribe him with Mallory the Monkey so Peter and I could eat dinner! We are working really hard at all sitting at the table together during dinner…but the timing isn’t quite always right for everybody!
Playing peek-a-boo…he has two of these “Taggies” blankets and LOVES them!
And, continuing to chew on EVERYTHING in sight…
Hope you have a great week!
Happy Anniversary! I so understand about the lack of dates...we've been out maybe 4-5 times in 15 months.
ReplyDelete