Friday, August 6, 2010

Calling All Logan’s Girlfriends…

Remember this post when I wrote about seeing a mommy from a blog I read out at Red Robin? And I wasn’t sure if I should say anything to her since I am some random person following her blog and I didn’t want to appear stalkerish? Well, I was so excited to get a comment from a random reader of my own on that post – who knew I had a random reader?

Well, now of course I have added her blog to my favorites! Turns out not only does she have an adorable daughter but she is expecting another bundle of fun soon too…and she loves Blizzards from DQ and wishes she had a Target…see, we were so meant to be blog buddies. Anyway, she also makes some awesome tutus! Oh the trouble that would ensue if I had a girl – I get in enough trouble shopping for Logan!

The fabulous news is she is hosting a giveaway for one of these great tutus on her blog! Visit her now to see how you can win one of these great tutus for a little lady you know. If I win I plan on sharing it with one of Logan’s best girlfriends…hmmm, who shall I pick?

Here’s the cutie, hoping he wins the tutu for one of his friends!

SDC11993

1 comment:

  1. This post totally made me laugh! You're right, we were meant to be blog buddies. I will live my Target obsession vicariously through you!

    Thanks for the shout out, good luck with the contest!

    Also, I love the shots of Logan in his swing...we moved a few months ago to a new suburb and we do not have even ONE tree (or shrub, bush, flower, etc.) on our property so a swing like that is impossible. We walk to the park every day so Sam can have a ride!

    ReplyDelete