We had a great time celebrating Grandpa F’s birthday! Though the rain dampened the plans to grill out Grandma still made a great lunch and we had a great time playing at their house. Logan has a few toys that stay there and it’s always like they are brand new when he sees them again!
Here he is looking all cute…I’ve been putting him in his 12 month clothes, because I’m bored with the 9 month clothes (am I a girl or what?). They’re a little big, but SO cute!
The bucket doubles as a drum…and it has daddy’s favorite guy on it, Spiderman!
It is also apparently pretty tasty…
This little horse was a present from someone I work with. We have a “real” rocking horse at our house that Great Grandpa M made for Logan, but he’s still a little too small for that. Until he gets a little bigger this one will do! All he needs is a lasso to complete this picture!
Tomorow starts my last week home for the summer…we’re going to make the most of it and enjoy our mommy and Logan time!
No comments:
Post a Comment