Monday, April 16, 2012

Yep, I’m One of Them

I am one of those people that can’t get enough of big bows. Today we went outside for all of 2 seconds (in the shade but it was still SO hot!) and I took the opportunity to get her all bowed up.

See, she’s so peaceful it’s like she doesn’t even know the bow is there. She’s so cool with it.

IMG_1396

Then we came inside and she was all…”Hmmm, what is this giant thing on my head? I don’t have the best vision, but I see something off to the side of my head."

IMG_1414

Then she decided she was going to punch me for putting this giant thing on her head.

IMG_1411

I’m totally doing the bow/dress/all that stuff for as long as she’ll let me. The minute she doesn’t want them, that’s fine and she doesn’t have to wear them. But for now? Dress up is fun – she can hate me later.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I completely agree...enjoy it while you can. Sammy now dresses herself and constantly looks like a bag lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tasha- enjoy it now, eventually they will be demanding clothes that don't match.

    ReplyDelete