Saturday, April 28, 2012

That’s Entertainment

Years ago when there was the first mad cow scare (I think I was about 15 – so 16 years ago?) my dad’s crazy sense of humor found lots to joke about. We were on vacation and for some reason we kept making mad cow jokes and he would make this crazy mooing sound. It was fabulously funny. Well, with the new mad cow news, I emailed my dad right away when I heard. This time he taught Logan how to do the scary moo…it is hysterical, and this is the face he makes.

IMG_1487

Then we laughed so hard, so of course he had to as well!

IMG_1491

That’s peanut butter and jelly pie that my mom made all over his face. It was SO good!

IMG_1488

And the little lady? She didn’t find it quite as entertaining…she slept through the whole dinner (after kicking off her socks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment