Dear Fisher Price,
I love you. Your little reclined chair with its bunny ears is the best.thing.ever. 2 or 3 hours of sleep versus 20 minutes at a time? It’s possible I would have paid $500. Luckily I didn’t have to, but it was worth every penny. This? This is my new very favorite thing.
Your Rock n’ Play? It’s my new sleep magic weapon (until tonight, when it won’t work since blogged about it). I pull it right up to my side of the bed, and she snoozes away. My husband and I had an argument about the safety straps because your awesome directions say we need to use them but I wanted her swaddled too. So, we decided to just swaddle arms. And it works like a charm. Thanks fisher price. Even if it doesn’t work ever again, 2 nights of a few good stretches was worth it, for sure (but I’m hoping for a few more!).
Love,
The now only slightly sleep deprived mother of this cutie:
I'm so glad you found something that works!!
ReplyDeleteI have been ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over that at Target for weeks now. I just LOVE the little bunny ears. Good to know that it's also a miracle worker. Now then, can I request a picture of Miss Aubrey in her mommy's new favorite baby thing?
ReplyDeleteI've never seen that better. It looks awesome!
ReplyDelete