Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful on Thursday

I'm struggling. Like, doggy paddling. Everything is just A LOT. Life issues, work is beyond insane, children have woken up screaming in the middle of the night every single night for the last week.  We are moving at warp speed. Did I mention school is pure insanity? But there will be no sinking. 

- I am thankful that when it feels like I am sinking I get a boost from my husband, parents, and in-laws. 
- I am thankful that I have gotten at least 4 hours of sleep every night for the past 5 nights. Yep, that's right. But less than 4 leaves me delusional, so at least 4 is good. 
- I am thankful that my kids are so unbelievably cute and say the sweetest things before they go to bed. 
- I am thankful that I have a job that I know is doing some good, even if it is breaking me at the moment. 
- I am thankful that my parents are so close and able to help when things are crazy. And when kids are off school and we are not (oh how I wish we for Columbus Day!). 
- I am thankful that I have a job that while completely and utterly insane, let me take the day off Wednesday to go on Logan's field trip. 
- I am thankful for a friend's email tonight that have me a fabulous laugh I needed. 
- I am thankful we have a weekend to relax with no commitments, not even soccer!
- I am thankful that at some point this is all going to get better. I just know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment