Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Random One

Sorry, I just did randoms. But after doing report cards for 2 hours, and another hour spent trying to get into the site (I could write buckets of hate mail to Pearson after the past 4 years of this system) I am feeling pretty random.

Aubrey would like you to see that she can put her whole head (well, the back) under the water. And do the cutest sideeye ever at the same time. 


Most relatable story I've read online in a while:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6031128

Sorry, not clicky. And just like the article says, I'm not posting that to diminish what am awesome dad Peter is - he's great. I don't mind being the default. But Iike that it's out into words like that. 

And...it's supposed to be freezing cold when we do family pictures. I am so, so not happy. I had a plan people. And it's getting ruined and I know my husband will say the kids will freeze. So I have to go find cute kid jackets or scarves or something. Because default parent here would let them freeze for 30 minutes if it were just up to me - we wore coats last year darn it!





No comments:

Post a Comment