- I’m thankful that the doctor didn’t flat out laugh at me when I took Aubrey back today. I do think he was like, “Lady, you’ve been through this with another kid, come on…it’s a COLD!” But, well, the whole not drinking thing gets to me. Plus, Logan was a wheezer as a baby, so it makes me a worrier.
- I’m thankful she seems to be doing a smidge better. A smidge.
- I’m also thankful that we are still on break, since Logan now has a fever of 102.
- Thankful that I got to take a nap with my little girl today, all snuggled in her chair.
- And thankful that Logan loves me so much he was crying tonight at bedtime because he wanted me to put him to bed, while I was feeding Aubrey. He settled for me coming in after to tell him a story. As hard as it is when he’s upset like that, I do enjoy being that loved.
- I totally let him have a fudgesicle for dinner. And I’m thankful that that’s okay.
- So thankful that Peter isn’t sick – so I have help in all this!
- I’m thankful that there are still 5 days left in break. It has to go up from here, right?
Germfest 2012 continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment