- BABY!!! Baby Y made his arrival yesterday and I could not be any more excited for his mommy and daddy! Fabulous, fabulous news!
- My dad, for watching the kids on Tuesday afternoon so we could go to a neighborhood meeting.
- Aubrey went down a little easier tonight. It had gotten to the point where I was dreading 7:00, so it was a welcome change!
- I am so, so thankful that we have neighbors we can have play dates with and hang out with for Friday night pizza. I’ve said it before, but it’s the neighborhood I’ve always dreamed of for my kids.
- An old friend called Peter tonight and I know it made him happy, always thankful for anything that makes him smile (the call was thanks to our magical Christmas cards, yes!).
- Logan has been very into saying, “Mommy, I like you” lately. And I love it.
- 6 more teaching days until a much needed break (for the students too!).
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Thankful on Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment