Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers

  • Oh vacation. I am so, so, so excited.
  • I have never been done with my Christmas shopping this early. Yes, I realize it’s only 4 days before Christmas. Still, it’s earlier than ever.
  • I even started wrapping them yesterday. I know, I know, you are simply blown away.
  • Cheap wrapping paper is the worst. I hate it. But I feel like I have to use it up. No joke I’m pretty sure we’ve had the same cheap rolls of paper for 3 years. This year I am determined to get rid of it so I can buy some nice paper next year.
  • I’m convinced the cookies I made for the neighbors aren’t very good. Eh, it’s done.
  • In the best Christmas memory moment yet, Logan was way excited about the presents under the tree. He isn’t quite understanding why there are presents and we are not opening.them.now. So, he very calmly opened one. Only, it was for Pa Pa and he was not impressed. Oops. Rewrapping I go!
  • There is so, so, so much sugar in my house right now. I’m pretty sure I can hear the elliptical calling my name.
  • For the first time ever, a parent gave me alcohol as part of a present. Not just alcohol, liquor. To be fair, I had her child last year, so she’s not in my class anymore. It cracked me up.

Ahhhh, winter break. I’m in love already! For more leftovers, visit Danifred!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, get out of my brain! Pretty much ditto on your first 5 leftovers (except my cookies are for family, not neighbors). :)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the cheap paper. It just won't go away. I'm still buying the good stuff from Hallmark the second it goes on sale this week.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete