Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Here's what we are thankful for this week!
-Surprises! :)
-That a broken computer is really my biggest problem. I mean really, that doesn't even qualify as a problem.
-Aquaphor. The stuff is awesome. Itchy spot? rub on some Aquaphor. Scratch? Try some Aquaphor. Strange ring finger reaction again? Aquaphor. Oh, and the reason we actually bought it...diaper rash a few months ago, solved that too!
-Bestie. Just thankful that I have someone that checks on me and who I can check on too! Just because, you know, everyone likes to be checked on.
-The return of the morning walk! Finally!
-Clouds. I needed a break from all that hot sun.
-a great text from my sister-in-law with a beautiful picture!
-A fun phone call from KJ! It was just what I needed!
-A great play date today with Alexander and his mommy! Always a good time, especially when the boys start getting silly!
-My class gave me a Target gift card at the end of the year. Logan and I have been loving it all summer. We spend a little here and there and it still has money left! Logan has also grown to love soft pretzels from Target because of it too!
-Logan, Logan, Logan. I am thankful for every moment: watching him count his peas at dinner, when he pushes the bathroom door open, his 5:45am calls of, "where are you mommy?" his proclamation that every time we go on a bridge over the highway he sees a boat...fabulous, just fabulous.

Finally, so thankful for my parents, especially because today is their 32nd wedding anniversary! You are the best and we love you!

Ha, I cannot go back and check this for errors on the iPad...so, even more typos than usual! Thanks for ignoring them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful, I'm not the only one with iPad typo issues! :)

    ReplyDelete