Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pack it Up, Pack it In..

Ha, lyrics to a song I hope Logan doesn’t learn for a LONG time. Anyway, that’s all we’ve been doing all weekend. I think somehow our stuff is multiplying. Peter and my parents are kind of packing fools, the pretty much are awesome.

And that hurricane? Well, it was pretty much nothing here. But, it does look as though it landed in our house…

IMG_0293

AHHHH! Yep, that is the state of things. All a jumble. The first round of moving happens this Friday, so I’m sure we can at least make it until then! Then the next weekend we move into the apartment. Crazy times, but as long as we’re together, all is good!

Logan is all kinds of confused. He had just gotten used to his big play space in the basement, then it got full of boxes and we decided it wasn’t really safe for him anymore, so he’s back up to the living room.

This is his, “Seriously! What is going on?” look…

IMG_0301

And um, then he looked really mischievous…

IMG_0304

“Don’t you worry people, you keep trying to confuse me, but I’m on to you…”

He played catch with his daddy tonight and I had so much fun watching them. He actually caught the ball about 10 times, I was so proud! I’m not sure he’s ever really caught it before.

He also ate about 7 grapes for dinner and then was done, thank you very much.

Also, he’s 22 months old. HOW did that happen???

Hope you stayed nice and dry this weekend, and stayed away from boxes and packing tape. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment