-iPadding it because I do not have the energy to go downstairs. I know, ridiculous.
-Packing for moving just stinks. And cheap packing tape really stinks.
-How come baby things are so hard to pack? Even with the original box. A bouncy seat was almost the end of me tonight because it just would.not.fit.
-We officially got our between houses apartment. It is tiny. We're gonna be all cozy like.
-I did a mini pre-hurricane grocery run. There was plenty of milk left which means I should have gotten water instead...but good thing my mom got us some!
-I am ready to be done with natural disasters, mmmmkay?
-Except for blizzards starting in January. Those are more than acceptable.
-We get to go to the design center for the real new house tomorrow and pick flooring, cabinets, etc. And hit the lottery on the way there of course.
-Monday is our first official teacher workday and we have a big meeting. I went in today and saw the library all set up for it. And each table always has chocolate, but this time it is about four times as much...I'm thinking that means it's gonna be a long one!
-This all sounds negative...it's not, I promise, just a lot all at once. Eh, we are trying to roll with it!
-Logan is awesome, that is certainly positive! :)
For more leftovers, visit Danifred!
It's funny you mentioned the chocolate. When I was still in the classroom, I used to gauge how bad my class list was my how nice the guidance counselor was to me and how much candy she gave me at the start of the school year.
ReplyDelete