I know, I know, I’ve missed two days of blogging this week! AHHH! My goal used to be 4 days a week, then I got on a roll and started doing it everyday…eh, sorry, we’ve had some interesting times around here!
Then there was today…first grade took a field trip to the zoo. It was a yucky morning, rainy, and every single person I passed at school asked if we were still going to the zoo. And I was like YES! It was just drizzling and was supposed to stop around the time we got there. I decided I was going to be super positive about the whole thing. And it was great! The kids had so much fun. Yes, the buses were late getting us back, two were 1 hour late and mine was, well, 2 hours late (it broke down, you know, it happens). But you know what? My greatest fear on these trips is my cell phone ringing and a parent saying, “I lost so and so” and that didn’t happen! Everyone came back safe and sound, so I call it a success. How’s that for riding the positivity train?
Grandpa F saved the day and had Logan, so of course he was happy, happy, happy! Here’s just how happy he was at bath time…
Do you see this kid? The little one, not the big one…
He is like a BOY…not a baby. Sometimes I see that and it really freaks me out (there may be a few tears).
SPLASH!
And a little video of a new word he’s saying…
Here’s to a fabulous Thursday! :)
He most definitely does not look like a baby anymore. So sad! My baby turns 2 in just a few weeks and I could cry just thinking about it (and have!).
ReplyDeleteThey grow up too quick! I love the monkey decals in his room! And his squeal when you say you live him...too cute!
ReplyDelete