Monday, April 11, 2011

Warning: Spring has Sprung

So we were all excited about spring here at the Z house. Then…

1. My allergies exploded. Every year I kind of forget how gross they really are. I have a sneezing problem. My mom has it too. It annoys our husbands. I mean, a problem as in I have been known to sneeze 54 times in a row. And I don’t know how to sneeze quietly. It’s bad. I may have slept with a tissue up my nose last night. Peter may have woken me up at 5:15 am saying, “Do you know there’s a tissue in your nose?”

2. Um, apparently spring in Thailand made my husband forget that he is over 10. Because this is what he was doing at the park…

IMG_3389

And when he said, “Do you think I can walk across this?” I was a little too busy watching our TODDLER to worry about what might happen…until I turned around to see him rolling on the ground after he had totally fallen off in very dramatic fashion.  There were some scratches…and a very hurt ego!

IMG_3391

3. Uh, the danger of cuteness overload is WAY higher in the spring. Case in point…the sandals.

IMG_3405

The excitement…

IMG_3402

The “why the heck won’t you people LOOK AT THE PLANE! ALREADY!!"

IMG_3408

And oh my word, the dancing. There is a point where I am trying so hard not to laugh in this video, but he looks like he’s just breaking it down for a few seconds. Brace yourself, you’ve been warned about the cuteness level.

Hope you’re enjoying spring at your house!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Peter just has spring fever and happy to be home! Jet-lag may have something to do with that too ;-)

    How cute is Logan breaking it down! I love the toe touch/bouncing booty combo ;-) The sandals are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're exaggerating with the 54 sneezes in a row! That's crazy! Shawn gets really bad allergies too and sleeps with "nose plugs"...which is actually just rolled up kleenex in his nose. It's gross but at least he can sleep AND he's not dripping snot all over our sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddler sandals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His dancing is nothing short of fabulous!

    ReplyDelete