Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

leftoversbutton

  • I CANNOT stop itching. Allergies/anxiety/etc…it’s a mess. It’s bad, very bad. If I hold ice on it it stops for a few minutes. I cannot hold ice on my head all at once however.  Perhaps I should figure out a way to just sleep in the freezer. I think I’m going to have to call the doc on Monday, and do weird allergy patch tests on my back for a few days. But I think they only start those on Mondays. Which would mean I have to wait a week. Boo.
  • I really, really can’t stand people that don’t stop for school buses. When I was picking Logan up today there was a bus dropping kids off and they clearly had their stop sign out…and someone just drove right by. REALLY?!?!
  • Logan now says, “wet” when you change his diaper. It’s pretty cool. 
  • I wasn’t really THAT excited about the whole royal wedding. Then I happened to turn on the tv this morning to check the weather, and found it on. Then I was just slightly in awe.
  • My kids saw some fifth graders jumping rope outside with the principal today – it’s  a privilege for their good cafeteria behavior on Fridays. One said, “Why are those kids jumping rope with Mrs. R?” Another said, “Those are the kids who STILL don’t know how to jump rope.” Ha, I love first grade!
  • I need to give Logan peanut stuff, the doc cleared us at the 18 month appointment. I’m terrified, just in case he has an allergy. Hives I can handle. Stopping breathing, I cannot. I’ll take advice on this one…
  • Logan had to wear socks today because it was a bit cooler here, for the first time in a while. As soon as we got home, guess what? He took ONE off. Ah, just like old times!
  • That’s all I’ve got, I have to go put my hands in oven mitts like Phoebe did on Friends when she had chicken pox, so I’ll stop itching!

For more leftovers visit Danifred! Link up your own too!

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny about the principal jumping rope!

    I wasn't too worried about introducing peanut butter, not sure why (no food allergies in my family) and most people would probably cringe, but I introduced peanut butter around 8 months. I just started with a little bit on my finger (early in the day) and let Hunter eat that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try fast acting burn relief spray for the itching. Not surenif it's the lidocane or menthol, but it stopped the itching for an hour or two when i had the hives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swore I wouldn't care about that stupid wedding, and sure enough, I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about the kids not knowing how to jump rope!!!

    Did you eat peanut butter while bfing? If you did, a severe allergy would have showed up (I.e. Stop breathing). Not saying he may not have a reaction, but you should be okay, if you ate it and bf!

    Hope you figure out your allergies! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete