Saturday, April 9, 2011

He’s Back!

Well, Peter has been in Thailand for TWO WEEKS! I didn’t put it on here blatantly, though many of you figured it out or knew…I still have some internet phobia about crazy stalkers. It was a LONG time. Now, in reality, we spent a lot of it with my parents. They were beyond fabulous. But, it’s not the same as being here with Peter, ya know?

Today I was driving to get my haircut (see, a bonus because it looked all cute for him AND it was fun for me!) I had on a random mix CD (crazy old school, huh?) and the song “It’s Your Love” came on. I listened to it 15 times I think. And I started crying the first time and had to get it together before I went in to get my haircut! I have really missed him so much. I almost didn’t realize it until today. I was just kind of going on autopilot, getting through it…and then today, when I realized we were almost done, I just kind of lost it a little!

Peter does computer stuff for a big corporation…he has never traveled more than once a year, just here in the US, for a week, since I’ve known him. In the past 7 months he’s had 3 trips! San Francisco, Budapest, and now Thailand. The others were one weekers, but this 15 day one was a doozy! We are hoping he is here to stay put for a while.

Here we are, all excited to see him!

IMG_3381

And the three of us, our little family! Peter is going to hate this pic…he had been on a plane for twenty four hours and was very tired. But I love it! Somehow he managed to take this just holding the camera out! And yes, I have on two necklaces. The longer one was a present he brought me back so of course I had to put it on right away!

IMG_3385

Here’s some craziness….Logan’s thrown up twice since Peter’s been home. Way to hold out until daddy got home, kiddo! I noticed when he woke up from his nap he was kind of doing this strange gulping/burping. Then Peter got home and he was all crazy excited…then we put him in his chair to eat dinner and well, good thing he had the bib on! I thought it might be a fluke because again he acted all crazy fine. Then right after we put him in his crib…again. So we’ll see what tonight brings. SO glad daddy is home!!!

Peter  just woke up from a little cat nap, so going to eat some dinner. A million, billion, trillion thanks to my parents. We LOVE you and cannot thank you enough for all of your help. “Da da!” :)

2 comments:

  1. Horray for having Daddy home! Hope Logan is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know it is rough being that far apart for that long. Love the necklace!

    Hoping Logan feels better, and no one else gets it.

    ReplyDelete