I think Logan might be on the mend, but he is still wheezing pretty badly. But, the big news is…HE SLEPT! From 8:15 (late, late for him) until 5am. STRAIGHT! I know it wasn’t a very long night’s sleep, but it was SO nice. He also took a 2.5 hour nap this afternoon. So we are hoping for more of the same tonight.
Now, our day, in pictures…
Medicine, lots of medicine… (Logan does not watch TV. Ever. It’s not that I don’t want him to ever watch tv, I am not that unrealistic. We’re just holding off for a while…my hubby is a bit of a tv addict you see (impossible to talk to him when it’s on!) and I’m trying to avoid 2 of them! I have made an exception for the nebulizer treatments only – yep, still breaking all those “rules!”).
There was some seriousness…
And there were, finally, some smiles!
We have our follow up tomorrow…fingers crossed for a good night tonight and a good appointment tomorrow!
The pics of him smiling...you'd never know he was sick! What a trooper!
ReplyDelete