Well, it seems I have created a monster. You know that scrunchy smile I love so much? It’s all I can get out of him now!
I mean really, I take out my camera and the minute he sees it he starts scrunching his face up. I think our Christmas pictures are likely to look like this:
It is the cutest thing…if only he would keep his eyes open!
Logan also discovered some of the wrapped presents under the tree tonight…
At first it was cute! Oh look, presents! You only get one guess as to what happened next…
Sorry Grandma F, Logan was just trying to let you see your present early!
He didn’t get away with it, since he took the evidence with him…
I did manage to get a few cute shots tonight, just so you can see that Logan smile!
Logan has a bottom tooth coming it, the little hole that forms is there and everything. I don’t think he’s gotten a new tooth for about 5 months, so we are dealing with some teething issues for sure. But he was a pretty happy guy tonight!
His mommy? Not so good. I have strep throat. UGH! My throat started hurting yesterday, but not too bad. Then last night it got much worse, and by this morning I was almost in tears over it, plus did not sleep at all. It was one of those things where you have to psych yourself up to swallow because you know how badly it is going to hurt. No fun, but it is going around school right now. Luckily I got to the doctor, the test was positive, and they were able to give me antibiotics. Hoping to feel better soon!
1.5 more days of work (I’m planning on making it tomorrow!) until vacation! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment