Monday, December 6, 2010

All Clear!

We got a fairly clean bill of health today at the pediatrician! Logan’s ear infection is gone and his ears look great. Of course, he could have an ear infection again tomorrow…for now we’ll just be thankful they look good! He does have a cold, but the doc listened to his chest and didn’t hear anything bad. So we’ll just take the cold…but this mommy cannot wait until April when all of these yucky germs start leaving for spring! Although, ahem, I could settle for a few snow days too, of course!

Now Peter and I have the crud too. I’m sneezing and have a runny nose and I think Logan thought I was crazy when I was trying to put him to sleep. He finally clapped on my chest a few times in an attempt to get me to stop sneezing! Those of you who have spent any time around me know that when I start sneezing, I literally cannot stop. I inherited this from my mother. It used to make my dad crazy when she would get started. And now, it makes my husband crazy!

Logan was, of course, still raring to go this evening, cold and all! He has been pretty into his blocks lately…

IMG_1284

Of course he likes to take lots of them out at a time!

“Haha, victory! I found the perfect one!”

IMG_1287

Alas, he has not quite mastered cleaning them up. He’ll put one or two back in, and that’s the extent of his helpfulness.

On a totally different note, that ridiculous song Peter was singing in the video from yesterday? Yep, stuck in all our heads now. Tonight I needed to clip Logan’s nails (ahem, claws) and was desperate for a way to distract him. He doesn’t watch TV, but I did get him to watch the video of himself yesterday and that annoying song. He was so entertained and laughing so hard! My favorite part was when he heard me saying “So Big!” on the video he did it in real life too. So cute!

Oh, weight at the doctor today…22 lbs. 3 oz. A whopping 2 oz. in 6 weeks! That’s totally fine, and makes complete sense, since he is running around like a maniac! They didn’t do a height check since it was just a follow up, but I think he’s gotten a lot taller…which would mean his weight has redistributed a bit and that would make those pants falling off of him make sense!

Hope you had a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment