We continued our lazy weekend today! I ran out to the grocery store, but the boys stayed here…we contemplated a trip to Target, and even got in the car. But then we listened to our little guy coughing in the back and decided it wasn’t worth it. So back inside we came to play!
Here is a look at our slow weekend, in lots of random photos…
A few weeks ago I wrote about Abby losing a lot of weight at her checkup. All of her bloodwork came back great, and last week she went in for a blood pressure check which was great too. So the vet just thinks Logan is causing her some extra movement and stress…which has made her lose some weight. We have one more test to do, but for now, we’re trying to keep her calm. Logan is actually doing really well with petting her GENTLY (we only say that word a million times!).
Ugh, he is so big. Eating snacks on the coffee table (string cheese and crackers).
“Hurry! Run! You might miss something exciting!”
Here’s that big kid walking look again…
Here are all the Peanut Butter Cup cookies I made…they are now in the freezer, waiting to be gifted to me wonderful classroom volunteers. I have EIGHT moms that volunteer for me this year. It’s awesome, helps me out so much…but that’s a lot of presents! So I thought I’d bake them a bunch of things…considering how slow I bake, I had to get started.
Logan has been doing this ADORABLE scrunchy eyed smile. I spent all day trying to capture it. This really just captures how much orange stuff he had for lunch…(mandarin oranges and mac and cheese – there were some green beans too, I promise!).
He also really likes to eat apples now too…he can get a few little pieces off. But he has really mastered eating bananas whole, as long as I hold the banana for him!
Fast forward to dinner…and I’m still trying to get that smile!
This is kind of it…
This is the “Mommy, seriously! Give it up!” Look
Um, he kind of looks like he’s going to beat somebody up here…
And then I managed to get it, but you can’t really tell, it just looks like his eyes are closed.
We had breakfast for dinner tonight (eggs, turkey bacon, biscuits, fruit). Logan really liked it! Here’s the video I took of him at the end of dinner, with his daddy singing this RIDICULOUS little tune he picked up from a movie we watched last night…
It’s back to work and school tomorrow! Only 12.5 more workdays until vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment