We had a happy morning, win (um, mine was a little wild but we will cover that inthankfuls tomorrow).
We had the sweetest little ride to the dentist, just me and him. Cute conversation where at one point he said, "I agree." When he says such grown up things it just floors me. Win.
Awesome dentist appointment. The kid rocks the dentist. Always has. But that's because he's my compliant with adults kid. Talk to me in August after Aubrey goes! But anyway, passed with flying colors. Went to the treasure box! Got a Jake toothbrush in his goodie bag, just by chance. Win.
Then it was off to swim, just him and I. He was doing really well and them I saw his coach smile really big, then they called for me...he graduated to level 5!!! This level has been foreeeevvvvver. We knew it would be because there are lots of skills. But I was so proud! And he was over the moon happy. And there was bell ringing and another treasure box trip. Win.

No comments:
Post a Comment