Monday, February 17, 2014

Randoms

Could we please discuss the fact that I'm pretty sure this is the most bizarre winter since 2010? We had Christmas break. Great. Then we had a 6 day break because of snow for MLK Day. Now we've had a 5 day weekend due to snow +Presidents Day. And I wonder why we feel out of the routine???

Anyway, we had a fun adventure today, but I have to get some pictures off the camera to do a blog on it. So instead let's do a very small phone dump. 

Most people have seen this from Facebook, but this is how out crazy Aubrey sleeps now, surrounded. From the mommy who allowed literally NOTHING in the crib, this is pretty funny! As long as she sleeps, I'll allow it!


We made snow cream during the snow days. I do realize we probably ate acid rain and squirrel pee, but it was delicious. 


This is what Aubrey did when she opened her card from Grandma and Pa Pa F and found money. Ran with it. 


Logan built a 3 Bears house today and then proceeded to retell the entire story of Goldilocks. Which we've never read here, but he has read at school. Want to make your teacher mommy happy? Do a story retell. It's an awesome skill and I think he thought I was out of my mind with my excitement, which may be why he has a crazy face! 



What, you can't tell that's a bear's house? 

I suppose it's time for this break to end. It's been a roller coaster of ups and downs. Glad we ended on a high note!




No comments:

Post a Comment