Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful hubby! Logan is so lucky that he has such a wonderful daddy. He teaches him really cool things (about superheroes), builds some mean Lego creations, and loves him so much. I love to see Logan rush to the window when I say, “Daddy’s home!” in the afternoons. That’s when I get to hear all those happy shrieks!

Here’s a look at my guys through the past 20 months…

IMG_0932

IMG_3057

SDC10688

SDC11285 

IMG_0997

IMG_2636

IMG_3765

IMG_3424

(I most definitely did not get teary putting those pics together. Who would do that? Ha.) We love you!

I also have to mention that I have the BEST dad myself. I really can’t even write about him without getting emotional. He is always there for me, he listens, he pushes me when he needs to and gives me confidence. He love me unconditionally, no matter what. And he is SUCH an incredible grandpa! Now, for a real blast down memory lane (dad, we should really take some slightly more current pictures…)

Here’s my dad walking me down to the carriage at my wedding – he was able to keep me pretty calm!

dadsteps

Here we are riding in the carriage, laughing, which is what we’re really good at!

437

And now of course I want to go look at all the wedding pictures – so much fun, such a great day!

Now, let me tell you how these two great men got to spend their Father’s Day…by working on our house! I tried to get them to take a break, but we are in a groove and determined. We got a ton accomplished today and the dads even got the afternoon to relax.

Hope everyone had a great Father’s Day! Day one of summer vacation tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment