Today is Grandma F’s birthday! We got to celebrate with her on Saturday night. She spent the whole day helping us, but we rewarded her in the end with dinner and cake.
Here’s the birthday girl with her favorite grandson:
It was Logan’s first cake since his first birthday cake. I think he approved!
What I can tell you about my mother is this…She is without a doubt, fabulous. She listens to me, even at 2am…she never makes my worries seem silly or ridiculous, she just talks me through them. When I was growing up my dad always said, “Nobody ever said you had to be the Gilmore Girls…” because we had that normal teenage angst between moms and daughters. But now I’d say we’re pretty close to being the Gilmore Girls! She is also a phenomenal grandma to Logan and he loves her so much!
And you know, just in case you needed proof, he sent her a birthday message:
Um, there may have been a plate turned over right before the video was taken, hence all the peas and blueberries…
I love you, Mom. Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment