-Something is wrong with my computer. like virus wrong. So I am blogging on the iPad and I do not like it one bit.
-The formatting is going to be all crazy I bet. I do everything on my computer...no smartphone, ya know?
-The desktop is so slow I wouldn't be done with FNL until Sunday so this will have to do.
-This is annoying me, can you tell?
...let's move on.
-SUMMER!!!!! SUMMER!!!! SUMMER!!!!!! Nine weeks of pure bliss. Bring it on.
-I totally cried when I picked Logan up from school today. His teacher was saying goodbye to him and I adore her, and I cried. Tears, people. She hugged me 3 times. I think she thinks I've lost it.
-I also cried a bunch at our staff luncheon today. I have issues with things ending.
-I've decided I need a magic wand. For a variety of reasons.
-Logan is in a shrieking phase. They are happy shrieks, but whew, piercing!
-Peter has taught Logan to say "curses!" It is pretty much the cutest thing ever.
-I think those floewrs I planted are already dying. Curses.
-I just finished Escape Artist by Diane Chamberlain. Pretty good!
Forgive all the typos! And keep your fingers crossed that Peter can fix my computer. For more entertaining leftovers visit Danifred!
If you find out where to get a magic wand, will you please share with us??? I could use one in the worst way!
ReplyDeleteCurses! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed you got your computer fixed. That is the WORST!
ReplyDeleteIf you find that magic wand, please pass it along when you're done.