Logan is just starting to grab at things more this week. He has a few toys he really likes, including his blue dog from Miss E. and his green rattle from the B's. Today he really got into his rattle and I was able to actually catch it on video! Our little boy is getting so big! I can't wait to see what he discovers next. Oh, and I just put him down for his new "early" bedtime, he was asleep in his crib at 8pm...we'll see what that brings for tonight! :)
I must say again that I love our Flip video camera. The A's gave them to their wedding party this summer and it was a fabulous gift. Peter tends to like the other camera and it's great for longer and more technical things, but I love the flip for quick shots and for uploading things to the blog/facebook. It's so easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment