In other news, the elliptical is officially off limits to me for the rest of my pregnancy. I know, I've talked about this like 5 times in the past two weeks. Well, this weekend I thought I'd give it one more try. Saturday went great, 30 minutes, no problem. Sunday my heartrate just could not get under control. It was up around 138 after just 8 minutes, which is not good since the goal is 140 or less. So, I stopped doing arms. Didn't help, sent it up to 142. So, I went slower. Needless to say, by 17 minutes in it was at 150, so that was that, I was done. Off to just walking now!
And in my attempts to be domestic I was going to make brownies today, but still cannot find my cake pan anywhere...Peter refuses to believe that it just disappeared (I for some reason, accept this fully as fact), so if you happen to have stumbled upon it from some great baking feat I've had at your house in the past few months, let me know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment