With all of the craziness of going back to school the blog is getting neglected. But I just couldn't forget the weekly photo and survey!
How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 total.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and wearing the same thing over and over gets old!
Stretch marks? Nothing new this week
Sleep: Earlier this week, not so good. But, the past two nights, knock on wood, really, really good. Just up to go to the bathroom, a short 10 - 15 minutes awake, and back to sleep.
Best moment this week: The baby shower was so much fun! Getting to put everything away in the nursery was great. And realizing that A LOT more baby clothes fit in the washer at one time than adult clothes!
Movement: Yes, thank you. I love every thump!
Food cravings: We're back on a Slurpee kick!
Gender: BOY! (I wonder why this is on here every week?)
Labor Signs: None. And I'd like it to stay that way!
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
What I miss: Moving things around my classroom without having to ask for help - but I do appreciate the help!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the rest of the baby stuff this weekend!
Milestones: We sent in our hospital pre-registration...they'll be expecting us!
Oh wow, you are a gorgeous pregnant Mama!
ReplyDeleteThe next 8 weeks will seem like an eternity, and then the first 8 weeks of Logan's life will fly by! I am so excited for you!!!
DEAR SHANNON,
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!! PREGNANCY REALLY AGREES WITH YOU (OR IS IT JUST BEING MARRIED TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE NEPHEWS!!!)
KEEP US POSTED!!
LOVE, AUNT KATHY