Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thankful on Thursday: Christmas Eve

I am so thankful for family and a day of fun!

This is what my kiddos had to eat this morning (pancakes are under there). Basically they ate whipped cream and chocolate chips! 


How awesome does this guy look?!?! 2 weeks out from major back surgery? I'll take it! 


We decorated cookies...






Then we tried to make a Gingerbread house and it was hysterically funny and kept falling down. 






What, your front wall leans in too doesn't it? 

Them I decided we should all get in the car and look at Christmad lights. In our jammies. Because...tradition people. I live for tradition. Or making a tradition. 

Yes, all respectable...


And then, well, Aubrey wins the Christmas pic of the year award for this face...


But, we had a blast searching for lights (or in Aubrey's case, napping at 6pm...). Them we came back, watched Prep and Landing (because yes, I am obsessed) and read Night Before Christmas. 


Children wrote notes to Santa!


And then, Santa came (plus my parents). 



We are holding out for 7am tomorrow morning, when Grandma and Pa Pa F come back! Then tomorrow afternoon we will have Christmad with Grandma and Grandpa K! 

Then I will go into mourning because o hate when things are over. 

But, until then...Merry Christmas from the Zs! 










1 comment: