Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lights!

I love traditions. Love them! We've got our decorating the Saturday after Christmas and buying new ornaments. We've got crafting with our buddies. And we've got my parents taking the kids to the Festival of Lights. I think they've gone 3 years now - and it keeps getting cuter! This year everyone got in on the rides. 







My parents and I have made it through a lot. And I love this other side where we get to enjoy each other. They make my heart smile - and not just because of what they do for my kids, but because of what they've been through with me and the fact they stuck with me. We are a fun bunch people!

It makes my heart happy. I also quite enjoyed a date night with my fabulous husband! So thankful for my parents helping with the kiddos tomorrow and tomorrow night as we have all of our fun at the hospital! 

Surgery is tomorrow at 3:30. I get to stay overnight with him! Like he's having a baby! ;) I'll keep you posted. We've got this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment