This weather is the pits. There, I said it. I do not like 65 degrees 2 days before Christmas. I do not like record setting highs on Christmas Day. But I especially do not like the extreme deluge of rain that we got today. Ick! It was awful! Just constant rain. I had to run an errand with my mom this morning and take Peter to the doc this afternoon for a check up, but these lucky ducks got to play in the bathtub this morning (a treat for them since showers are the norm here now) and then change back into jammies for the day!
So today was pretty low key. I mean, other than fabulous news at the doctor for Peter, he is healing wonderfully! So, so thankful.
But yesterday after the play, we made cookies. I mean, we rolled the premade dough. Z style cookies people, not award winning ones.
And now, sleep. Because it's still hard to come by in these parts for some reason! Gotta rest up - big days await!





No comments:
Post a Comment