Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


Woah, this was supposed to publish Sunday! Oops!

Hellloooo! Long time no blog! And no Thankful on Thursday post ON Thanksgiving. Shame on me. I'm living on the edge here people. Wild times. 

Biggest reason you didn't see that post? Too much fun! We had a great Thanksgiving in Richmond with Grandma and Grandpa K and the other Zs. 

First, this is what happens when you're asked to bring ONE casserole and you make it the night before and then forget it in the fridge 1.5 hours away. You go to the grocery store that is thankfully open 5 minutes from your inlaws house! And you pick up a couple extras. 


There was lots of back surgery talk before the real fun. 


I may have also tried to convince someone a nap would be fun (selfishly). Fail. Well, for her. I got a little nap!


Then we went to enjoy dinner and fun at the other Zs. Craft time!


Playtime!





Logan was in heaven when he got to play Mario Kart with the big boys!



Adult time!


Ahem. Someone is missing from this picture, Mrs. KZ!! 


Dinner time!



We had a fabulous time! Thank you, thank you for a great night Z family!

The next day Logan and Aubrey helped Grandpa K with some yard work. 




Rocks removed! They had a blast!

We had such a fun time! Lots and lots to be thankful for of course. 

Now it's almost December and you know what that means...I've got a blog backup already! I've got Santa visits, Christmas trees, and crafts to tell you about! Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment