Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful on Thursday

- Sleep. It is so, so, so not perfect. One kid calls out like a banshee when she wants to get up between 5:30 and 6, and one randomly walks into our room in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. But, I've learned to deal and have been quickly falling back asleep (in other beds!). I'll take it!
- Books! Because Logan graduated from a swim level a few weeks ago their lessons aren't at the same time anymore (sob!). Now one goes at 4:30 and one at 5. We're 2 weeks in and it's been giving me the perfect reading time with them individually - 3 and 6 year olds are fairly easy to entertain...those 1.5-2.5 year olds? Now that stretch was HARD for waiting! So I'm thankful to be past that. 
- Most of you have heard that Peter is going to have pretty major back surgery at the end of the month. Thankful for all your good thoughts and concern!

Friday! So, so ready for Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment