*Blog malfunction yesterday that I didn't notice! Thanksgiving blog is right before this one, oops!
I broke every rule in my book and took the kids to see Santa the day before Thanksgiving. I don't do holidays before or after the designated time. Designated being the time I make up of course. But I heard that it was a great day to go without lots of lines, and at the time we still thought surgery was approaching. Plus, last year, 3 hour wait. Not happening again. So, Pa Pa F offered to join us and off we went!
I love the way Fair Oaks lays out their line. Lots to see and do while you wait!
And now, drumroll...but first, take a trip down memory lane with these Santa pics from years past!
Do you sense a theme? Well........
No crying! I'll admit I was a little sad. Because, you know, growing up and all. But Aubrey was SO proud of herself. So, I decided not to push her to cry. ;)
First Christmas event complete! And guess who arrives tonight - Elfie! Fingers crossed I remember every night!
No comments:
Post a Comment