Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful on Thursday

- Pajamas! I got to wear my pjs to school today. Kids love pj day as a behavior reward for the class and they get such a kick out of it when I do it too. So comfy! 
- Surprise play dates! We had so much fun at Bestie's on Tuesday. It was a nice break from our stuck in the house day. 
- My fabulous husband for being  in the trenches last night when Aubrey woke up covered in puke. We work well as a team with me cleaning kid and him on bed duty. 
- And, thankful that was the only time it happened last night!
- Everyday this week when I've picked Logan up from school he's said "Mommy I had a WONDERFUL day!" With a giant smile. I so love that. 
- I am so thankful that Ashley's husband has returned safely after a 6 month deployment! And thankful for all the sacrifices their whole family made for us. 

Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment