Or else I'll keep having to use Logan's awesome nebulizer!
I have my own meds, but just use it for the power or whatever. It makes me feel so cool!
Logan is with my parents tonight, by himself! They took him to a special lights show. Aubrey was SO sad when they left, and she kept asking about him at dinner. But she is going to get to enjoy her own fun at a birthday party tomorrow and enjoyed having us to herself tonight.
I now have to go find a new place for Elfie. I'll admit he's branched out a bit this year...
(That heart is just a coverup). Elfie does not cause mischief, but he has been a little more adventurous this year!
That is all. Potential ice/snow on Sunday. I so, so, so need it to wait until about 1 pm. We have a daycare party to go to, and the debate of go or not go is never any fun. But I will certainly take a late snow and a day off from school.
Early Christmas present, pleeeeease???


No comments:
Post a Comment