I’m not exactly sure if it can really be called snow, since there has been a lot of ice involved, but we got snow today! And, we already have a snow day tomorrow. Doesn’t get much better for a Monday!
I didn’t really think about going out in the snow, but Logan was determined. It was WET, like a lot of the time I think maybe it was just raining on us. And we had some snow clothes issues (Seriously, you cannot take children in snow without snow pants. It does not work.). But eventually, we got there!
I told you there was some drama in the beginning…
Why yes, that is like 1/2 an inch of snow that Logan is making a snow angel in, why not?
Turns out we have a new perfect piece of sidewalk that’s a little hill right in our cul-de-sac. That combined with our very slightly sloped driveways were pretty perfect for first time sledders. So excited to use the sleds Grandma F gave us last winter!
Then we came in and hot chocolate. Another first time treat. YUM!
So it ended up being a great time. The best part was that this morning we had the daycare party (video tomorrow), so we were out of the house (the roads were a little yucky on the way back, but we got home before they got really bad). So we didn’t go too stir crazy.
Nah, the best part is that we get another stay home day tomorrow. That’s definitely the best part!
No comments:
Post a Comment