Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Magic

I wrapped a whole lot of presents last night. And I asked Peter if I should put them under the tree and he said sure. 

You know what happened at 6:30am, right? Logan wanted to open ALL the presents. Yes, now, of course. And we are so mean and would not let him. 

Today, we got home from swimming and guess what? There was a package! And when I opened it there was a present inside that said the kids should open it NOW! 

Yay! Books! Three brand new beautiful Christmas books! 




It's from the B's, a family I started babysitting for when I was 15. When I started they had 10 month old twins, a 2 year old, and a 7 year old. Yes, it was hard. They lived right across the street from us though, and they were awesome. The youngest girls are now freshman in college! 

I love, love their family. They played a huge part in my life for 5 years, and even beyond that. It's so fun that we are still connected and they can be a part of my kids lives  too! 

And it was really, really nice to let Logan open a Christmas present. A little hint of the fun to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment